Wednesday, July 3, 2024

Organizing or shall I say Re-organizing.

 

These past few days has been fairly productive in the cleanup department.  I seem to have a lot of stamps and because I have so many I have catalogued them all.  Well shall I say catalogued most of them.  I have been purchasing and not cataloguing for the last little while, so I have quite the backlog.  

I haven't been putting my new stuff away as I am not really happy with the method of storage.  (Not to mention it was pretty much full.)

I started with Scrap-o-nizers... remember these?

 

I found some nice Avery Elle envelopes at Scrap and Bean and they fit perfectly in these bins I found at the Dollarama.

The biggy and my favorite tool for organizing my craft supplies is the Krafts app on iOS.  You can find it here.  Every crafter needs this!  I love how you can customize your categories and the fields you can store.

 




 I have setup Categories for some of my items, still working on it!  Then when you click on a category you get the List of items in that category, you can search by name or there is even a barcode scanner to check to see if you have an item already.

 

 

If you select an item you can choose what fields you want to enter.  My list is quite long but it tells me the information I need to know about the items, such as how much I paid and how many stamp sets in a set.  I also know where to find it in my storage system and if the stamp has a die with it.   My other categories do not have quite as extensive lists.

 

 

 

 

 

 

My 'area' has gotten even messier than usual with all this re-organizing.  If you look closely you will see yet another Copic Class that I am working on!

Looking forward to being all sorted out again!

The Messy Krafter


No comments:

Post a Comment