Sunday, September 22, 2024

Do you have a die cutting machine?

 Do you have one of those awesome die cutting machines?  Are you sick of bent plates?  Me too!!  If so check out this video.  It's a little long but it's worth a look

https://youtu.be/xQUuukJW5xQ

Key tips:
-You need to start with new plates, the old bent ones will not work!
-If it flexes flip it (the cutting plate)!  Yup that's it!

Still trying to finish organizing my stash of stamps and dies and embossing folders Should have started with just one, but I kept running out of storage envelopes etc. So, I would move onto something else until I ordered more.  Anyway, now I have a really big mess to tackle, and it seems a bit overwhelming.  I am doing a really good job of putting the Mess in Messy Krafter! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment